Intuitive and beautiful design is what we’re all about. User-friendly websites are what we create. And to take it one step further, we make owner-friendly websites. We use advanced PHP programming so you don’t have to. Mix in a little XML, and you’re on your way to a webpage that's easy to update and manage. Or if you’re really looking for something big and full featured, we can help get you set up with a content management system (CMS) to blog, organize online publications, and start a forum. Then you can take the reins – we’ll always be an email or phone call away if things get dicey.
Here are a few projects we’ve worked on recently. We have a couple of projects we’re finishing up, so check back soon with updates on our latest projects
Kris King, owner and CEO of Wings Seminars wanted a personal website to attract clients, inform people of her upcoming schedule and promote her new book My Heart Has Wings. We designed a vibrant website with:
- » a calander driven by PHP and XML that's easy to update in any text editor.
- » an order page for her new book.
Wings Seminars wanted a way for seminar participants to purchase seminar music through their webpage. We:
- » created links using their iTunes Affiliates and Amazon Associates accounts, allowing them to earn a return on purchases made through their site
- » used PHP and XML to sort and organize the music by seminar
Tiera St. Claire was looking for an exciting way to reach out to clients. We created a site that not only showcases her many talents, but also:
- » integrates with her Google Blogger account
- » highlights her travel photos in an elegant and fun flash gallery